Starting out as a new prisoner at the bottom of the gangs-ruled prison hierarchy, and of the prison itself, you must fight to survive and develop your combat skills, acquiring better weapons and equipment as you go. Recruit allies to your struggle or carry on as a lone wolf, and kill anyone foolish enough to stand in your way.
Features and Requirements
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: 64-bit Windows Vista
Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 3 GB available space
How to install:
2. Run setup.exe and install
1. Tactical combat system, including standard attacks, aimed attacks targeting specific body parts, and per-weapon special attacks such as Whirlwind and Impale.
2. Detailed crafting and alchemy systems: forge your own weapons, brew potions and poisons, experiment with Liquid Fire and Black Powder.
3. 8 weapon types: Daggers, Swords, Axes, Hammers, Spears, Bows, Crossbows, and Throwing Weapons, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
4. Fully customizable main character, as well as 10 possible companions, not all of them human (maximum party size is 4).
5. 50 challenging fights and 4 different endings
Dungeon Rats is a neat game. It’s a very linear, straight-forward game where you move from battle to battle. At 16-hours played, I got more than enough entertainment to justify my purchase. The formula is pretty straight forward; fight your way up, get better equipment, and continue fighting.
This game has been tasted by multiple computers so it’s safe to say that the file is 100% working.However if you face any kind of error make sure you have installed several Microsoft c++ and any kind of other necessary software.Also keep in mind that you need updated direct X in your computer to run any kind of game properly.
Good luck and enjoy the game.