Empathy: Path of Whispers is an atmospheric and surreal adventure game where you explore a seemingly abandoned world through the emotions and memories of the people who once inhabited it, trying to restore the world’s lost balance by journeying through its past.
Features and Requirements
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 64 bit (32 bit NOT supported)
Processor: 2.5 Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti or ATI HD6950 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 9 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Audio
How to install:
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
1. Discover and explore other peoples’ memories in order to change the world around you, solve puzzles and access new areas.
2. Traverse a strange world and uncover what triggered the silent apocalypse.
3. Follow a narrative as it develops, interwoven with your exploration.
4. Experience the story through multiple first person perspectives and use your wits to piece the events together.
If you are thinking about to buy this game, don’t you dare to do it. Yes this game has great atmosphere a lot of mystery and it gives a desire to know what the ♥♥♥♥ happened to the world. The music, graphics, voiceovers, story are amazing. However you do the same ♥♥♥♥ing thing all the ♥♥♥♥ing time. You grab your radar go around the map searching objects so get a voiceover and get a clue of what happened and then you get in some sort of dream mode, wich I find fasinatig, but you the ♥♥♥♥ing♥♥♥♥♥♥ Come on. The first hours are amazing but the repetition makes this game boring after a while. It reminds me of No Man’s Sky…
This game has been tasted by multiple computers so it’s safe to say that the file is 100% working.However if you face any kind of error make sure you have installed several Microsoft c++ and any kind of other necessary software.Also keep in mind that you need updated direct X in your computer to run any kind of game properly.
Good luck and enjoy the game.