In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?
Features and Requirements
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
Processor: 1.6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available space
How to install:
1. All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
2. Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
3. Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
4. Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
5. Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
6. Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
7. Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
8. Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
9. Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
Though it shows I’ve only played for 30 minutes thats truly all I needed to find this game just wanted the one for me. It was constant running in one line, which was fine at first but over time I simply got bored. I didn’t understand the point of the linear gamestyle other than laziness and the games mechanisms really seemed just in poor taste. I got this on sale and truly I wish I hadn’t bought it at all. For those thinking about buying it I’d suggest checking on youtube for more information about it before buying it.
This game has been tasted by multiple computers so it’s safe to say that the file is 100% working.However if you face any kind of error make sure you have installed several Microsoft c++ and any kind of other necessary software.Also keep in mind that you need updated direct X in your computer to run any kind of game properly.
Good luck and enjoy the game.