Super Rude Bear Resurrection is an ultra-tight, masocore platformer that anyone can beat! Every time you die, your previous corpses stack up and you can jump on them, push them around and use them as platforms or meatshields. Each death makes the game slightly easier, but it’s possible to beat the whole game without dying at all!
Features and Requirements
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows XP SP2+
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz processor equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated GPU, 1GB VRAM+
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Best enjoyed with a twin stick controller (e.g. Dualshock 4)
How to install:
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack
1. Sightseeing – Run, jump and die your way through sprawling levels, facing fiendish challenges across seven diverse worlds, from ancient ruins to convulsing flesh dungeons.
2. Unlimited Rudeness – Enjoy an incredible 73 song Grime soundtrack by Deeco – with a unique track in every level.
3. Super Streamable – Twitch Mode lets your viewers affect the gameplay, spam emotes onto your screen and talk through your Fairy companion.
4. Gotta Go Fast – Built from the ground up with speedrunners in mind. From ghosts and quick menus, to slow-mo Practice Mode and RNG toggle.
I really enjoy the corpse mechanic in this game, because I am epically bad at platformers. It helps to make the game a little more accesible to me (though it’s still incredibly challenging). The art is great, and I love the little dialogues. When I saw all the corpses I used in the first level piling up, I realized I will never ever ever beat this game, but that’s ok, I’ll keep trying. Some day maybe I’ll be able to beat level one without corpses. Great game, would reccomend, especially if you’re looking for a challenge.
This game has been tasted by multiple computers so it’s safe to say that the file is 100% working.However if you face any kind of error make sure you have installed several Microsoft c++ and any kind of other necessary software.Also keep in mind that you need updated direct X in your computer to run any kind of game properly.
Good luck and enjoy the game.