Inspired by the great ‘90s classics such as ‘Monkey Island’, ‘Day of the Tentacle’, ‘Tony Tough’ and ‘Sam & Max: Hit the Road’, “The Wardrobe” has a strong sense of humour, but isn’t shy about dealing with mature and non-politically correct themes.
Features and Requirements
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series, Geforce 9400 Series with at least 512 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
How to install:
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to
your game install directory.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
1. A visually-rich 2D point & click adventure game which pays tribute to the pop culture through a myriad of references.
2. Inspired by the great ‘90s classics such as ‘Monkey Island’, ‘Day of the Tentacle’, ‘Tony Tough’ and ‘Sam & Max: Hit the Road’, the game has a strong sense of humour, but isn’t shy about dealing with mature and non-politically correct themes.
3. More than 40 hand-illustrated and digitally colored locations, populated with more than 70 characters and enriched by dozens of puzzles.
Very well-made point & click adventure game. The game is pretty amusing/funny, lots of random references to popular culture, good graphics/sound, and excellent user interface without any frustrating points. The only complaint that I have about the game is in regards to the story which was good up until the ending (felt rushed and left me unsatisfied).
This game has been tasted by multiple computers so it’s safe to say that the file is 100% working.However if you face any kind of error make sure you have installed several Microsoft c++ and any kind of other necessary software.Also keep in mind that you need updated direct X in your computer to run any kind of game properly.
Good luck and enjoy the game.