World to the West is a standalone followup of Teslagrad, the indie hit that sold more than 1.6 million copies worldwide. A vast world of blue skies and dark caves awaits you in this 3D action adventure, as you try to unveil the mysteries of an ancient prophecy.
Features and Requirements
System Requirements: (Minimum)
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Core i3
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
Storage: 3 GB available space
How to install:
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack
1. Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
2. Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
3. Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
4. Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
5. Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets! Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries.
6. Set in the Teslagrad universe: a standalone followup where you’ll encounter both new and familiar faces.
Very good game, but gets boring after part 2. Not worth the 20 dollar asking price. This would be a gould game, but it just got so damn boring because they reused elements. But damn the soundtrack is amazing. Overall, not worth the money, but a great concept. 6/10
This game has been tasted by multiple computers so it’s safe to say that the file is 100% working.However if you face any kind of error make sure you have installed several Microsoft c++ and any kind of other necessary software.Also keep in mind that you need updated direct X in your computer to run any kind of game properly.
Good luck and enjoy the game.